Contest / Red Carpet travels - Terms and Conditions
The Online Quiz is designed to test the destination knowledge of participants (the "Participat(s)"). The quiz competition will be held in accordance with these Official Rules (the "Rules") of this competition listed hereinafter:
ORGANISOR: The Contest is organised by Red Carpet Travel services Pvt Ltd. Thane, India
CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on 03rd June 2020 and closes on 30th June 2020 ("Contest Period"). All dates are subject to change without any prior notice.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST: The Contest is open to people (the Participants) from the travel trade only in India, Sri Lanka and Middle East region who have completed the age of 18 years of age as on 01-06-2020.
BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Contest, entrant must accept the official rules ("Rules"). The Rules consist of: (i) the terms and conditions on the web page; (ii) the terms and conditions if any on the online registration/ Entry Form available on the site www.redcarpet.travel. The Participant should read this agreement carefully prior to entry to ensure that he/she understands and agrees, because these Rules form a legally binding agreement with respect to this Contest.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, visit the Contest webpage located at www.redcarpet.travel the contest page will be available or active only till midnight of 30th Jun 2020.
ENTRY FEE: There is no entry fee for this contest.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: All the questions are based on the itineraries available on the website. We expect participants to submit correct answers to become eligible. The final winners will be selected by the Red Carpet management team through lottery system. The winner will be announced on social media (Red Carpet Instagram page) and the respective winner will also get email confirmation on his/her official id
MAJOR PRIZES: There will be 03 winners for each destination.
- If the main winners are from India, he/she will be given shopping vouchers (from the local store/online) worth Rs 1500/-each.
- If the main winners are from outside India, he/she will be given shopping voucher (from the local store/online) equivalent to INR 1500 each.
Besides the main winners there will be 10 consolation prizes as well
*Red Carpet reserves all rights to decide the consolation prizes
CONDITIONS FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF PRIZES TO WINNERS
- There is no cash alternative and the prizes must be taken as offered. Red Carpet travels reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the Contest prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his/her prize then Red Carpet travels reserves the right to award the prize to another winner, as judged by the panel consisting of independent judges and Red Carpet Travels.
- Red Carpet travels may reduce the number of prizes, if there are no sufficient entries to qualify for the prize. Any prize(s) that remain unclaimed at the end of 30 days from the announcement of the results will become cancelled. Red Carpet travels reserves the right to award this prize to the next winner or even revoke that prize.
- Red Carpet travels does not assume any responsibility for any products and services offered as prize under the Contest. And under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in the Contest be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by Red Carpet travels.
- Except for warranties and conditions implied by law which cannot be excluded, Red Carpet travels makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of any prizes awarded under these Rules.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: All national, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Red Carpet travels reserves the right to disqualify any Participant from the Contest if, in Red Carpet travels sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the Participant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other Participants, Red Carpet travels, or the Judges.
PRIVACY: Participants agree that personal data submitted with an entry, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by Red Carpet travels, its affiliates and the consultants for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest. By entering the Contest, Participants agree to the transmission, processing, disclosing and storage of this personal data by Red Carpet travels, its affiliates, and the consultants.
PUBLICITY: By entering the competition, the participants & attendees permit themselves to be photographed/ recorded by electronic, online and print media for telecast, publications & contacted by their given email ids and other display usage of the Red Carpet travels or its consultant. Red Carpet travels or its consultant may also collect any information, photograph, video clip etc. from the participant for publication or sharing for the promotional requirement of Red Carpet travels or its consultant.
ELIMINATION: Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by Participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Participant from the Contest.
INTERNET AND DISCLAIMER: Red Carpet travels and its consultant are not responsible for any malfunction of the entire Contest Site or any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, answers to system errors, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or other telecommunication transmission malfunctions, network connectivity problems, hardware or software failures of any kind.
RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY OR DISQUALIFY: If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Red Carpet travels reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Red Carpet travels further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Contest or Contest Site.
FORUM AND RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL PROCEDURES: This Contest is governed by the laws of India, and only the courts of Thane will have exclusive jurisdiction to try any dispute arising from this Contest. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by the terms of these Rules and by Red Carpet travels decisions, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and Participants expressly waive any and all such rights.